Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] How do I set a background on a cache page?

  • bjdukette@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
      Thanks everyone, for your help.  Now, tell me why it took my post 16 hours to post?  Crazy.  I found help and did the background (before the post ever posted), and can't wait for you to see it!

      Could not find the "you've found a geocache ... either by accident or ...." paper for the cache.

      Thanks for your help, all you smarties.

      Barbara

        How do I set a background on a cache page? Sorry for this simple
        questions, but I can't find the link from the gc site.

        Also - At the Geekfest, I learned all about PDAs and downloading cache
        info, etc., but I must have saturated out and don't know how to upload
        my found caches. Can we continue the lesson?

        Please keep it simple - I'm a liberal arts major.

        GiGi ;)

        Check out the new AOL . Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.