Let's give it up for....

  • Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
      Looks like there's a couple of new milestones to celebrate. They're
      happening so fast around here these days but they are still exciting!
      We just noticed that TreyB passed 6K and doubleagents passed 2K! Wow!
      Those are some pretty exciting numbers!
      Congrats to you all!
      Penny
      cpnowak
    • Julie Perrine

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
          6,000 congratulations to TreyB and 2,000 congratulations to
          doubleagents! We admire your achievment! We'll be there someday!!

          Audra & Matthew
          semik & mda_taz

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan
          and Liahm" <nowak@...> wrote:

          > Looks like there's a couple of new milestones to celebrate. They're
          > happening so fast around here these days but they are still exciting!
          > We just noticed that TreyB passed 6K and doubleagents passed 2K!
          Wow!
          > Those are some pretty exciting numbers!
          > Congrats to you all!
          > Penny
          > cpnowak

        • Cindy
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
            Congrats to TreyB and the Doubleagents!  Amazing feats by both!

            Cindy
            Cindyfrag

          • palbers@austin.rr.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
              WooHoo! Simply amazing!! Congratulations to you both on your
              achivements.

              -paul
              HiDude_98

              > Looks like there's a couple of new milestones to celebrate.
              > They're
              > happening so fast around here these days but they are still exciting!
              > We just noticed that TreyB passed 6K and doubleagents passed 2K!
              > Wow!
              > Those are some pretty exciting numbers!
              > Congrats to you all!
              > Penny
              > cpnowak
            • Barry Watson
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
                Message
                Congratulations you two... I mean three!

                  Message 9 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
                    We're just cachin' machinos 'round here.
                    Congrats!

                    On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 20:26:02 -0000 "Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm"
                    <nowak@...> writes:
                    > Looks like there's a couple of new milestones to celebrate. They're
                    >
                    > happening so fast around here these days but they are still
                    > exciting!
                    > We just noticed that TreyB passed 6K and doubleagents passed 2K!
                    > Wow!
                    > Those are some pretty exciting numbers!
                    > Congrats to you all!
                    > Penny
                    > cpnowak
                    >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it
                    dance. --George Bernard Shaw

                      Message 11 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
                        I am game if you "place" me in the rig and not "throw" me. That might hurt.

                        On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 18:51:00 -0500 Bob Chernow <bobchernow@earthlin k.net> writes:
                        I just looked and today is 29 straight for me. Now that you mentioned it I am going top have to be conscious of yet another statistic. I doubt that I will make 50 given I have knee and hand surgery scheduled for the 11th of October. Oh, well.

                        bobchernow

                        If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. --George Bernard Shaw