Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Doomspore

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
      Barb and I are still good for Tuesday, Oct 3.  I was thinking that those who wanted to meet prior to hitting the park could meet at Rudy's on 183 at say 6:15.  Meet for the Mission at the listed coordinates at 7 PM.  How does that sound to everyone?

      Best, Russ the Waterweasel

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
        I have not gone, and I would enjoy going... schedule permitting.

        If I recall, both Semper Questio and Stratman have not gone for it
        either. We have spoken in the past about assaulting DoomSpore
        together at some point, but nothing materialized.

      • bjdukette@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
          I'd love to join you, but have a scouts meeting til about 8:30.

          Barbara

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
            Sorry.  I think that would be too late to be sure to clear the park by 10 PM.  But, I'm sure that there will be other attempts! <G>

            The waterweasel

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
              Ok, not having heard any other suggestions, anyone interested in catching dinner and a "chin wag" first meet at the Rudy's at 6:15 PM on 183 about 1 - 2 miles north of the turn off to 360.  Look for cache GCQDXA.

              For those whom 6:15 is too early or who just want to find Doomspore, meet at the listed coordinates at 7:00 PM.

              Oh, yeah, this is all for tomorrow, Oct 3rd.

              Hope to see everyone there! <G>

              Russ the waterweasel

              palbers@austin. rr.com wrote:

              Let me know when you decide to go. It'd be fun to join in on
              the adventure. I've done it before, but would enjoy bringing
              KatieDude out to do this one.

              -paul
              HiDude_98

              > Me, me, me. I am interested! Just tell me when and where!!!
              >
              > Bob
              >
              > Russ Jernigan wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi!
              > >
              > > Now that it is a bit cooler and the nights are getting longer,
              > The
              > > Tygress (mka Barb) and I (The Waterweasel mka Russ) are thinking
              > about
              > > answering the call and taking on Mission - Doomspore this
              > Tuesday.
              > > That should be 3 October, assuming I can count straight. Anyone
              > > interested in joining us? How about a Native Guide? (hint hint)
              > Let me
              > > know on this forum and we'll set up a meeting time. tentatively,
              > > think we should meet about 7 PM but, if interested, we could hit
              > > dinner first and plan the mission . . .
              > >
              > > The Waterweasel

              Do you Yahoo!?