Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] How do I set a background on a cache page?

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
      Also, there is an option when doing a pocket query to add a "found cache" query to it.  The option must be selected BEFORE the main query is set up.  It is on the inital pocket query page.  This may be done only once a week, so keep the filtering option (as Cindy suggests below) for intermediate runs.

      Russ the waterweasel

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
        Thanks everyone, for your help.  Now, tell me why it took my post 16 hours to post?  Crazy.  I found help and did the background (before the post ever posted), and can't wait for you to see it!

        Could not find the "you've found a geocache ... either by accident or ...." paper for the cache.

        Thanks for your help, all you smarties.

        Barbara

          How do I set a background on a cache page? Sorry for this simple
          questions, but I can't find the link from the gc site.

          Also - At the Geekfest, I learned all about PDAs and downloading cache
          info, etc., but I must have saturated out and don't know how to upload
          my found caches. Can we continue the lesson?

          Please keep it simple - I'm a liberal arts major.

          GiGi ;)

          Check out the new AOL . Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.