Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Doomspore

  • palbers@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2006
      Let me know when you decide to go. It'd be fun to join in on
      the adventure. I've done it before, but would enjoy bringing
      KatieDude out to do this one.

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
        This will be the 3rd time but  love to plsy in the woods at nite. Let Us know too

        palbers@... wrote:
        Let me know when you decide to go. It'd be fun to join in on
        the adventure. I've done it before, but would enjoy bringing
        KatieDude out to do this one.

        -paul
        HiDude_98

        > Me, me, me. I am interested! Just tell me when and where!!!
        >
        > Bob
        >
        > Russ Jernigan wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi!
        > >
        > > Now that it is a bit cooler and the nights are getting longer,
        > The
        > > Tygress (mka Barb) and I (The Waterweasel mka Russ) are thinking
        > about
        > > answering the call and taking on Mission - Doomspore this
        > Tuesday.
        > > That should be 3 October, assuming I can count straight. Anyone
        > > interested in joining us? How about a Native Guide? (hint hint)
        > Let me
        > > know on this forum and we'll set up a meeting time. tentatively,
        > > think we should meet about 7 PM but, if interested, we could hit
        > > dinner first and plan the mission . . .
        > >
        > > The Waterweasel

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
          Barb and I are still good for Tuesday, Oct 3.  I was thinking that those who wanted to meet prior to hitting the park could meet at Rudy's on 183 at say 6:15.  Meet for the Mission at the listed coordinates at 7 PM.  How does that sound to everyone?

          Best, Russ the Waterweasel

          palbers@austin. rr.com wrote:

          Let me know when you decide to go. It'd be fun to join in on
          the adventure. I've done it before, but would enjoy bringing
          KatieDude out to do this one.

          -paul
          HiDude_98

          > Me, me, me. I am interested! Just tell me when and where!!!
          >
          > Bob
          >
          > Russ Jernigan wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi!
          > >
          > > Now that it is a bit cooler and the nights are getting longer,
          > The
          > > Tygress (mka Barb) and I (The Waterweasel mka Russ) are thinking
          > about
          > > answering the call and taking on Mission - Doomspore this
          > Tuesday.
          > > That should be 3 October, assuming I can count straight. Anyone
          > > interested in joining us? How about a Native Guide? (hint hint)
          > Let me
          > > know on this forum and we'll set up a meeting time. tentatively,
          > > think we should meet about 7 PM but, if interested, we could hit
          > > dinner first and plan the mission . . .
          > >
          > > The Waterweasel

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Nick Silkey
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
            I have not gone, and I would enjoy going... schedule permitting.

            If I recall, both Semper Questio and Stratman have not gone for it
            either. We have spoken in the past about assaulting DoomSpore
            together at some point, but nothing materialized.

          • bjdukette@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
              I'd love to join you, but have a scouts meeting til about 8:30.

              Barbara

              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
                Sorry.  I think that would be too late to be sure to clear the park by 10 PM.  But, I'm sure that there will be other attempts! <G>

                The waterweasel

                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
                  Ok, not having heard any other suggestions, anyone interested in catching dinner and a "chin wag" first meet at the Rudy's at 6:15 PM on 183 about 1 - 2 miles north of the turn off to 360.  Look for cache GCQDXA.

                  For those whom 6:15 is too early or who just want to find Doomspore, meet at the listed coordinates at 7:00 PM.

                  Oh, yeah, this is all for tomorrow, Oct 3rd.

                  Hope to see everyone there! <G>

                  Russ the waterweasel

                  palbers@austin. rr.com wrote:

                  Let me know when you decide to go. It'd be fun to join in on
                  the adventure. I've done it before, but would enjoy bringing
                  KatieDude out to do this one.

                  -paul
                  HiDude_98

                  > Me, me, me. I am interested! Just tell me when and where!!!
                  >
                  > Bob
                  >
                  > Russ Jernigan wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hi!
                  > >
                  > > Now that it is a bit cooler and the nights are getting longer,
                  > The
                  > > Tygress (mka Barb) and I (The Waterweasel mka Russ) are thinking
                  > about
                  > > answering the call and taking on Mission - Doomspore this
                  > Tuesday.
                  > > That should be 3 October, assuming I can count straight. Anyone
                  > > interested in joining us? How about a Native Guide? (hint hint)
                  > Let me
                  > > know on this forum and we'll set up a meeting time. tentatively,
                  > > think we should meet about 7 PM but, if interested, we could hit
                  > > dinner first and plan the mission . . .
                  > >
                  > > The Waterweasel

                  Do you Yahoo!?