Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Bats

  • Criselda Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2006
      WooHoo !! Took the kids to see THE BATS !! So cool !! Barley made it waited probably 15 min and EEEWWWHHH !! So COOL !!! Millions and Millions !!!
      So Cool !! I love living in Austin.

      Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:
      If you really wrote this at 7:13pm, you're too late. You should already be there. They start leaving a little before sundown & are pretty much gone for the night by the time it is dark.

      MB