Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cookie Dough Time Again!

    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 29, 2006
      You keep dreamin', Strat', that's what you're good at.... =g=
      I'm supporting several friends' kids. Unless I can count on you for,
      hmmm, 6 season tickets to the Palace?

      1 of each. Unless Russ votes for a flavor he'd rather have.

      On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:48:16 -0500 "Stratman And The Hoot"
      <StratmanAndTheHoot@...> writes:
      Ok, so Tygress, I have you down for 12 Maple Pecan Swirl and 14 Reeses
      Peanut Butter Cup tubs. I don't take Pay Pal, but I'll be by the house
      later to get the money. Thanks. :)