RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] HEADS UP, SOUTH AUSTIN! Ammo Cans!

  • Anthony V
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2006
      Can I pay by IOU?

      Anthony

      -----Original Message-----
      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Candy Lind
      Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 02:03 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] HEADS UP, SOUTH AUSTIN! Ammo Cans!

      I'm taking ammo cans south tomorrow morning, so if you would like to jump on
      the bandwagon and request a few, just call me, email me, or send a PayPal
      payment with a note (if you do PayPal, just pay for the cans and add 75
      cents for every 10 cans for the processing fee. Put your coordinates in the
      note and make sure your address will be transmitted.). Cans are $3 each, and
      you can request up to 1/3 50- caliber size; others will be 30-cal. If you
      aren't going to be home, just let me know where you would like me to leave
      them. If you want me to meet you somewhere, let's talk and we'll work it
      out!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Stratman And The Hoot
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 28, 2006
        Message
        You guys pay for ammo cans???

        Man!  We get them for free!  Every time we go geocaching, we end up with five or six that we find out in the woods! If you want one for free let me know.  I'll tell you how to find them.

        Curtis / Stratman

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 28, 2006

          You are such a DUPE, Stratman.  Candy gets hers from the same “source”, but SHE charges 3 bucks for them!!!!!

          Julie

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 28, 2006
            Message
            A W E S O M E   reply!!!!!  Laughing My Head Off!

            10 points for you!

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 28, 2006
              did you guys say  ammo cans   or   muggle cans???????

              Anthony

              You are such a DUPE, Stratman.  Candy gets hers from the same “source”, but SHE charges 3 bucks for them!!!!!

              Julie

              (Message over 64 KB, truncated)