HEADS UP, SOUTH AUSTIN! Ammo Cans!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28 12:02 PM
      I'm taking ammo cans south tomorrow morning, so if you would like to
      jump on the bandwagon and request a few, just call me, email me, or
      send a PayPal payment with a note (if you do PayPal, just pay for the
      cans and add 75 cents for every 10 cans for the processing fee. Put
      your coordinates in the note and make sure your address will be
      transmitted.). Cans are $3 each, and you can request up to 1/3 50-
      caliber size; others will be 30-cal. If you aren't going to be home,
      just let me know where you would like me to leave them. If you want me
      to meet you somewhere, let's talk and we'll work it out!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
    • Anthony V
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 28 12:57 PM
        Can I pay by IOU?

        Anthony

        I'm taking ammo cans south tomorrow morning, so if you would like to jump on
        the bandwagon and request a few, just call me, email me, or send a PayPal
        payment with a note (if you do PayPal, just pay for the cans and add 75
        cents for every 10 cans for the processing fee. Put your coordinates in the
        note and make sure your address will be transmitted.). Cans are $3 each, and
        you can request up to 1/3 50- caliber size; others will be 30-cal. If you
        aren't going to be home, just let me know where you would like me to leave
        them. If you want me to meet you somewhere, let's talk and we'll work it
        out!

        Happy Trails,
        Candy

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Stratman And The Hoot
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 28 2:16 PM
          Message
          You guys pay for ammo cans???

          Man!  We get them for free!  Every time we go geocaching, we end up with five or six that we find out in the woods! If you want one for free let me know.  I'll tell you how to find them.

          Curtis / Stratman

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 28 2:26 PM

            You are such a DUPE, Stratman.  Candy gets hers from the same “source”, but SHE charges 3 bucks for them!!!!!

            Julie

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 28 3:02 PM
              Message
              A W E S O M E   reply!!!!!  Laughing My Head Off!

              10 points for you!

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 28 3:47 PM
                did you guys say  ammo cans   or   muggle cans???????

                Anthony

                You are such a DUPE, Stratman.  Candy gets hers from the same “source”, but SHE charges 3 bucks for them!!!!!

                Julie

                (Message over 64 KB, truncated)