Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Log Help

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2006
      If you hide it, we will come!
      Cheers,
      Julie

      On 9/25/06, Michael Heiting <mheiting@...> wrote:

      Julie,
      It is always great to meet fellow hunters in the field. I have a
      regular ammo can that I plan to hide and also a container that is
      used to keep items dry while you snorkel. Its about three time as
      tall as a film canister.

      Mike Heiting (mheiting)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com , "Julie Perrine"

      <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      > Hey Mike! I ran into your family this morning at Tractor Supply.
      Hope the