WooHoo!!

  • zeldaqueengeo
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 20, 2006
      QueenZelda & CubBoy have hit 400 !! WooHoo Baby !!
    • Julie Perrine
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 20, 2006
        You go, Girl!

        On 9/20/06, zeldaqueengeo <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:

        QueenZelda & CubBoy have hit 400 !! WooHoo Baby !!

      • A Allen (SEMIK)
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 20, 2006
          You rock, QZ!!!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "zeldaqueengeo"

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 20, 2006
            Rock on!!!!

            On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:54:37 -0000 "zeldaqueengeo"
            <zeldaqueengeo@...> writes:
            > QueenZelda & CubBoy have hit 400 !! WooHoo Baby !!

            @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
            Humor is just another defense against the universe. --Mel Brooks
            @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
            The men with the muck-rakes are often indispensable to the well-being of
            society, but only if they know when to stop raking the muck. --Theodore
            Roosevelt
          • Philip C. Mason
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 20, 2006
              Ill bid 10 ROCK ONS and 5 YOU GO GIRLS.
              Ill call....show me your hand.  LOL!!!!

              Phil

              @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@
              Humor is just another defense against the universe. --Mel Brooks
              @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@
              The men with the muck-rakes are often indispensable to the well-being of
              society, but only if they know when to stop raking the muck. --Theodore
              Roosevelt

            • Barry
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 20, 2006
                A hearty congratulations! You go girl!

                Barry

                <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:

                > QueenZelda & CubBoy have hit 400 !! WooHoo Baby !!

              • Bob Chernow
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 20, 2006
                  Let me add my congratulations to the bunch! Every milestone counts!