looking for travel bugs going east

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2002
      If you have, or know of, travel bugs in the local area that want to
      go east (or don't care where they go), Wayne and I are looking to
      collect a few to take on our Christmas trip to western VA. Let us
      know if you have something you want us to take, or bring it to the
      Christmas Caper; we'll be there!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
    • Tim Gahagan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2002
        Ugh, I must have missed the Christmas Caper e-mail, can anyone recap?

        Tim