Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OFF TOPIC: Scouts need 5 acres for event Oct 11-12

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2003
      Hey, Tony! All you have to do is SIT THERE AND HAVE FUN! We'll cater to your every whim! :-) We'd sure like to see you if you can make it, Friday evening or Saturday at  the low-water crossing! Shan, I promise I'll help with the "catering"!! :-D

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
      Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 10:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OFF TOPIC: Scouts need 5 acres for event Oct 11-12

      --- Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
      > We're
      > talking 150 scouts plus adults showing up at the
      > crack of dawn on Saturday, camping overnight, and
      > leaving by about noon Sunday. If you think you might
      > know of something, please email me! The Scouts thank
      > you in advance.

      Dang, sold our land in Liberty Hill last year. We'd
      have loved to have let 'em use it.

      Tony

      P.S. Have fun at the party, all. I'm having knee
      surgery tomorrow and can't make it. I might still try
      though now that I think about it. Last time I had knee
      surgery I was at a party two days later. hmmm....