Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tee hee

  • Bob Chernow
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2006
      Renee,

      Way to go. 150 is cool. And I see you got the "Outside my fathers favorite place" cache. I have been to that one twice with no luck at all.
      Any Hints???? (off line of course) bobchernow AT earthlink DOT net

      Bob

      Barb Jernigan wrote:

      Hey, you gotta pass 150 to get to 200... way to go!!!

      On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:36:34 -0500 "Renee" <zenfire@austin. rr.com> writes:

      Guess what!!  Not only am I caught up on my logs but we have now eeked over 150!!  Woo hoo!  Baby steps…  LOL

      Renee/zenfire (TeamKaos)