Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Austin Museum Day

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
      I have a membership card to the Wildflower Center that allows me to take 2 guests free every time I go.

      So if any of you missed out going to get GiGi's GREAT multi at the Wildflower Center (not to mention the BUGS display) and the $7 admission charge is keeping you away, get in touch with me. Starting in October, I can arrange to be free most Friday mornings and quite a few Friday afternoons. We could meet near the wildflower Center & then go in together with you as my guests. I love going there so I don't mind going multiple times. Pat & I were the guinea pigs for this cache before it was published, but 2 stages have been moved since then, so the first time through it will be a new experience for me.

      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)