Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] glow stick update; Caching Store???? HAH

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2003
      Grajek said:
      You should open a GeoCaching store Candy!  Whatever happen to outlawed glow
      sticks?

      I am waiting to re-place the order for the glow-sticks until the company gets their next "slow boat" shipment ... they tried to get me to switch some of my items, including the mini-glow-sticks, to "premium" product instead of "economy" because they were out of stock. They were 18 cents instead of 12 ... 50% more! So I decided to wait. I have a feeling this "sale" isn't such a sale, that they are just trying to "bait and switch" people. I suspect if I am patient I will be able to get what everyone ordered.

      As for the caching store, that's a laugh! I'm WAY too disorganized. I'd end up in the Pen for forgetting to pay my property or sales taxes or something! :-} Do you think they'd let you come visit from the next block (where they keep the radicals!), Jeff?

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
    • Tony Fannin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2003
        --- Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
        >> Grajek said:
        >> You should open a GeoCaching store Candy! Whatever
        >> happen to outlawed glow
        >> sticks?
        >

        > As for the caching store, that's a laugh! I'm WAY
        > too disorganized. I'd end up in the Pen for
        > forgetting to pay my property or sales taxes or
        > something!

        Well, if you do, I own the domain name
        geocachinggear.com and geocaching-gear.com. I'd be
        happy to help you with the webpage. :)

        Tony

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • Grajek
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2003

          Good point. I don’t really forget my taxes I kinda put them off a long time J