Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Canadian coin for exchange?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2006
      Oh, about 500 ago... no, wait, that was last month's count....

      On Sat, 9 Sep 2006 09:15:29 -0500 "Nick Silkey" <nsilkey@...>
      writes:
      > I knew he collected FTFs, but when did Paul start collecting
      > geocoins?!
      >
      > ;)
      >
      > On 9/8/06, palbers@... <palbers@...> wrote:
      > > Sylvie,
      > >
      > > I have an unactivated Bluebonnet geocoin I could trade as well
      > > as many other unactivated coins. If you are interested in any
      > > others, send me private email and I will send you a link to them.
      > >
      > > -paul
      > > HiDude_98

      It is better for civilization to be going down the drain than to be
      coming up it. --Henry Allen
      If work were good for you, the rich would leave none for the poor.
      --Haitian proverb