RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] following up

  • Criselda Miller
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2006
      Rescue from Dark Side is FABULOSO FANTASTICO MAGNIFICO

      "Perrine, Julie" <julie.perrine@...> wrote:
      Hi Steve,
      Not sure where you got the impression that I have a night cache since I don’t, but here are the three night caches that exist in Austin at the time:
      GCRT3D Napolean Dynamite Night Cache (closest to Zilker)
      GCQNJD Rescue from the Dark Side (Farther South Austin) people often need a hint on this one.  You can call the Geocaching Hotline at six three 2- six too zero six.
      GCJCFM Doomspore (near Emma Long Park )
      Here are 6 nice easy, but fairly interesting/ amusing caches just south of the river:
      GCGXBN – SoCo—So Cool (virtual)
      GCQFC3 – Slow Down….OR ELSE!  (Quintessential South Austin )
      GCHAHK – Terra’s Treasure (a fairly amazing place to find a regular cache)
      GCJ2MM – Under Water (no swimming required)
      GCXV65 – Kirk vs. Picard (a quick multi, I dare you to try to vote for Kirk!)
      GCXV65 – 101 Cool Things to do with Sewer Pipe (‘nuff said)
      Welcome!  And have fun!
      Mrs. Captain Picard