RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Greetings and a question

  • Lowell Dennis
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 6, 2006
      Steve,

      If you want to get in a little geocaching and some disc golf at the same time, I have a cache that you might be interested in ... "Hole Lot of Fun! ", GCTXA9, http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=adf3a6cc-0c2f-4ce5-a727-1f0489ef0764.

      It is a cache that takes you to two short fun disc golf courses in north Austin. You should be able to find the cache and play 18 holes in 2-3 hours.

      Lowell aka Cyberclops

      From: Russ Jernigan

        If you have a car and a couple of hours, you might consider a series called "Getting The Goose".  You should be able to pick up 50 finds in about 2 hours and get back to Austin City Limits about 45 minutes later.  If you do the series, start at the NORTH end (Getting The Goose #1) and go from there in order, they are set out to work with the way the roads are laid out.

        Also, we will be having an event that Saturday (GeekFest) which starts early, so there may be an opportunity to stop by and say "Hi!" before going and catching the tunes.

        In any case, I hope that you have a great and wonderful Austin visit.  And stay hydrated! <G>

        The Waterweasel mka Russ