Get it while the gettin's good!

  • lowelldennis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      It looks like they are about to break ground on a new housing
      develpment in Pflugerville that will wipe out one of my caches. If
      you intend to log my multi-cache, GCTFYT, "Who left that here? Is that
      yours?" you might want to do it soon. I just checked it and had to
      remove one of the stages, so it now has only three stages. If you
      have a truck you can drive to within 10 feet of each stage so it
      should not take all that long.