Google map pages question

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2006
      My map pages for Google no longer show the flags for my owned caches and caches that I have
      found and caches that are bookmark items. How do I get them back? Those maps are some of my
      favorites and I use them alot.

      Phil Mason
      Dragonscale365
      on Geocaching.com
      435B Sailmaster
      Cell Ph. 921-1489
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2006
        Phil,

        They broke the Google Maps pages when they rolled out the site
        redesign a week or so ago. Raine knows about it and is working to fix
        it. You'll find the full story in the gc forums.

        Mike

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Philip C. Mason"
        <dragonscale365@...> wrote:

        > My map pages for Google no longer show the flags for my owned caches
        and caches that I have
        > found and caches that are bookmark items. How do I get them back?
        Those maps are some of my
        > favorites and I use them alot.
        >

        > Phil Mason
        > Dragonscale365
        > on Geocaching.com
        > 435B Sailmaster
        > Cell Ph. 921-1489

      • Philip C. Mason
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2006
          Thanks Mike for the note back.
          I dont read the forums like I should I guess.

          <dragonscale365@ ...> wrote:

          > My map pages for Google no longer show the flags for my owned caches
          and caches that I have
          > found and caches that are bookmark items. How do I get them back?
          Those maps are some of my
          > favorites and I use them alot.
          >

          > Phil Mason
          > Dragonscale365
          > on Geocaching.com
          > 435B Sailmaster
          > Cell Ph. 921-1489

        • Mike
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2006
            FYI - Raine has fixed the GC Google maps page on gc.com.