Brains and no brains

  • Stratman And The Hoot
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 3, 2006
      Message
      Well, you can't really put me in a category with those guys!  I'm honored that you did though :)  I'm a moron when it comes to this stuff.  I get real lucky sometimes.  That's about it.  I think you are going to need to replace my name with MCP as she seems to find a way to solve everything too!  Sometimes I think she is smart, but then I remember that she voted democrat, so I guess not.  She must just be luckier than me :)

      Stratman/Curtis/Republican (for the most part)
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 10, 2006
        Dan (Inspector Gadget)

        I wanted to check out your list but I can not seem to find you on GC.COM. The one "inspector gadget" I found has one find in Tennesee, no hides, and no bookmark lists. What am I missing?

        Lowell aka Cyberclops

        (Immediately close this message if you are not of the puzzle-solving ilk, do it now or I will not be held responsible for any repercussions)

        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
[...]

        No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
      • inspectorgadget@skywonders.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 10, 2006
          It's 'inspectorgadget' (one word) -- and I didn't post the link sorry.

          Here's the link: http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=02fab59b-5289-4fb5-b968-d1c7a5107881

          I'm still working on more puzzles to do so I can add them to the list but right now my brain is a bit fried from my 3pm soccer game this afternoon with NO SHADE. I'm lucky I can remember how to type!!

          Which reminds me: ACL WILL BE HOT NEXT WEEKEND!! It's a Texas tradition unfortunately! So bring your shade and your water! (and your mask).

          Dan (inspectorgadget)

        • mzmotomania
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 11, 2006
            No spaces. ;) inspectorgadget http://tinyurl.com/gqgjq

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell Dennis"

            inspectorgadget@... > wrote:From: [mailto: inspectorgadget@...]
            To: CentralTexasGeocachers@...: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 12:59:38 -
            0500Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Brain Ticklish

            > All,(Immediately close this message if you are not of the puzzle-
            solving ilk, do it now or I will not be held responsible for any
            repercussions).......( I mean it, close this message now if you
            never felt the crazy compulsion to solve every cryptogram or sodoku
            you see. It's simply not everyone's cup of tea. Whatever floats your
            boat.)........If you enjoy puzzle caches (and puzzles) like I do be
            sure to check out 'Call Me Bulletcard', which is a REALLY FUN one to
            solve: GCY01AI've decided to create a new bookmark list called "IG's
            Brain Tickle Puzzle Cache List" which contains thus far my favorite
            puzzle-solving caches that I've actually done. Don't be offended if
            your awesome puzzle cache isn't on this list, I'm sure I enjoyed it,
            just not in a the brain tickle kind of way.Incidentally, you may
            notice that I don't have too many on this list. I want to add more
            but need some guidance:Does someone have a good puzzle cache
            bookmark list similar to BANDA's "Austin Area Night
            > Caches" list?Also, how do you link to someone else's bookmark
            list??Any puzzle cache recommendations that might be out of
            my 'hood? I typically stay in Oak Hill area but now there aren't
            that many left (sound familiar?).Thanks for your input.Dan
            (Inspector Gadget)

            > No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
            > Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com

          • Mary Beth Booth
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 11, 2006
              If you are not a computer/engineering guru, only try "Call me BulletCard" if you are a masochist. I know from experience.. read the log.

              Mary Beth
              (emmy-n-sapphie)

              > Dan (Inspector Gadget) I wanted to check out your list but I can
              not seem to find you on GC.COM. The one "inspector gadget" I found
              has one find in Tennesee, no hides, and no bookmark lists. What am
              I missing? Lowell aka Cyberclops-- - On Fri 09/01, &lt;
              inspectorgadget@ ... &gt; wrote:From: [mailto: inspectorgadget@ ...]
              To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@...: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 12:59:38 -