gpsthegame treasure

  • Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      We placed our final gpsthegame.com treasure yesterday. It is pending
      approval. Just wanted to give you all the heads up so you can keep a
      look out for it.

      You guys like puzzles...well basically this game is an online puzzle
      solving game. Finding the treasures is a very small part of the game
      and is in fact not required to be one of the winners. Check it out.
      It is perfect for those 100+ degree days.
      Penny
      cpnowak