Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Bluegrass Event on Saturday!

  • Criselda Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      I have never had been to there,  trying to talk SweetSeeker and a new Cacher Alaskan Eagle to go with...Good Food, Good Music and a SMILEY, WooHoo Baby!!
      "Perrine, Julie" <julie.perrine@...> wrote:
      I plan to have BBQ sauce all over my face from the ribs I’m going to eat Saturday night at FiddlerSam’s bluegrass music event (GCXQJY), and I’m worried that I will look silly all by myself.  So come on y’all and look silly WITH ME!
      If your face isn’t sticky, well, you’re just not trying hard enough!