RE: STAG: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Oh Dear Lord, what have I done?

  • inspectorgadget@skywonders.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2006
      Curtis,

      I thought you had found the cure? Did you use up the vial already?? Or did you forget where you put it?

      Dan (Inspector Gadget)

    • Mary Beth Booth
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2006
        Thanks to one and all for your offers for help on the amnesia cache. Mike (the owner) took pity on me & sent me a poem with a hint. The light bulb went off - that's about the biggest "Duh!" moment I have had geocaching. I was blaming the heat for this brain fog, but if it gets cooler, what can I blame then....

        MB

        (emmy-n-sapphie)

[...]

      • Stratman And The Hoot
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 1, 2006
          Message
          Oh yeah!  I forgot about the vial!  Now, where did I put that thing!

          I thought you had found the cure? Did you use up the vial already?? Or did you forget where you put it?

          Dan (Inspector Gadget)

        • semperquestio
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 1, 2006
            There was a vial? I don't remember any stinkin' vial! :)

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Stratman And The Hoot"