RE: STAG: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Oh Dear Lord, what have I done?

  • Stratman And The Hoot
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2006
      Message
      Hey Mary Beth,

      I am willing to help you with the Amnesia puzzle cache!  First, you need.... oh, wait..... that was a different cache.  Oh yeah.  Once you load that web page and stare at the coordinates for a while, you will notice that ......  I forgot what I was going to say.

      Oh yeah!   Okay.  Look at the blank spot on that page.  Then look back at the coordinates.  Then, if I remember correctly, all you have to do is.....man!  I just can't remember!  Wait!  Did I even do that cache?  Is there a cache?  There was one?  It sucks getting old!

      Curtis/Stratman

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2006
        Curtis,

        I thought you had found the cure? Did you use up the vial already?? Or did you forget where you put it?

        Dan (Inspector Gadget)

      • Mary Beth Booth
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 1, 2006
          Thanks to one and all for your offers for help on the amnesia cache. Mike (the owner) took pity on me & sent me a poem with a hint. The light bulb went off - that's about the biggest "Duh!" moment I have had geocaching. I was blaming the heat for this brain fog, but if it gets cooler, what can I blame then....

          MB

          (emmy-n-sapphie)

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 1, 2006
            Message
            Oh yeah!  I forgot about the vial!  Now, where did I put that thing!

            I thought you had found the cure? Did you use up the vial already?? Or did you forget where you put it?

            Dan (Inspector Gadget)

          • semperquestio
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 1, 2006
              There was a vial? I don't remember any stinkin' vial! :)

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Stratman And The Hoot"