WHO LET THE HIDUDE OUT?

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      Welcome back, Paul.

      Curtis/Bob/et al., it was fun while it lasted. :)
    • palbers@austin.rr.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
        Thanks Nick. It is good to be back. I just finished logging
        all my finds for last week, so I should be able to focus a
        bit more on pager notifications. Will look forward to seeing
        you all again at GZ on the next FTF :) WooHoo!

        -paul
        HiDude_98