Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: bomb scare

  • Randell Pitts
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 29, 2006
      You could probably start with any officer within our ranks.

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 30, 2006
        If there are any Law Enforcement Officers on/in our group and who would like to participate (at least to the extent of pointing us in the right direction), I would be grateful to hear from you.  Candy (Moosiegirl) and I were "chatting" last night and currently think that maybe the best approach would be to contact the bigger departments and offer to put on a half hour to hour long seminar on Geocaching.  In order to set this up, we will probably have an event cache for those interested.

        So, comments on the basic idea?  Comments on the seminar idea?  Comments on the idea of setting up an event to kick this off?  Ideas for ideas to present to departments?  Bad idea, let's just keep skulking on the fringe (and I think that is kind of fun . . .)?

        Russ the waterweasel