Enchanted Rock SP tracklogs?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2002
      We are planning a trip to Enchanted Rock this weekend, and hope we
      can get some track logs or other trail info in order to plan our
      attack on the three caches in the park. Does anyone have any track
      logs that might help us? We have Garmin GPS software, and I can read
      EasyGPS .loc files. I guess if you can take a "snapshot" of anything
      else you might have against a topo map, we will take whatever we can
      get. (*I* am the one who needs the help, Wayne and Trey and the
      others will probably just dance all over the rock with no trouble.)

      TIA for any and all help!
      Candy
    • Lou Catozzi
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2002
        Candy,

        After this weekend I might have some track logs for you :+)
        I was planning to try out the Enchanted Rock caches also along
        with the Pedernales Falls caches and anything else I thought might
        be doable on a one-day trip to that area.

        Lou