Houston area cachers

  • teamtroglodyte
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2002
      I am trying to set up web site so that each city you click on will
      give you names of the teams in that city. If all would please help
      and email me with your city name your team name also email address if
      you want anyone to be able to contact you from web site. If you
      happen to know of other teams that live in your city please email me
      the team name also.

      Thanks all for help
    • Lou Catozzi
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2002
        If by team name you are referring to people's geocaching "handle" then
        I am TxHiPowr of Austin. You can reach me at txhipowr @ ev1.net.

        Lou