RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: I have a new Jeep!

  • Barry Watson
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2006
      Message
      aaaaaa.....    I have a truck already.  I can only drive one vehicle at a time so I don't need no jeep....
      I guess I wouldn't throw it away if one just appeared in my driveway, but I hear someone is using them
      as cache swag?   Must be one big container....   There are so many caches out there...  A person
      could go crazy running from cache location to cache location looking for a jeep-sized container....
      I think I'll just relax and have fun geocaching.  If I find a jeep, great!  If not, eh!

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 2, 2006

        And here I thought they forgot about me…  I got one too!!!  It was in today’s mail.  Tee hee.

        Silly, Doc, Jeeps are for kids…  Smile

        Renee/zenfire