Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TBI sightings

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Well, busy as we've all been placing caches, multi-K counts don't live on FTFs alone....

      On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 22:08:53 -0500 "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:

      At least Loopy (or is it Dorky?) has been spotted in South Austin searching for (gasp!) WEEK OLD CACHES!!!!!

      On 8/1/06, Nick Silkey <nsilkey@...> wrote:

      Speaking of FTFs, does anybody know what happened to the TBI? Should
      I call the authorities? Its TBI Tuesday, and I somehow made my way
      onto four virgin logs without a Durango Cachemobile sideswiping me off
      Volente. Strange.

      ;)

      On 7/30/06, Stratman And The Hoot <StratmanAndTheHoot@...> wrote:

      > Nick,
      >
      > As small as that FTF list is, you should be able to fit it all on the normal page :P
      >
      > C/S

      Brook McEldowney: The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the distance light travels in a year Â…only it tends to spiral, so it gets nowhere fast.
      Russ Jernigan: That's because most people have the equivalent of intellectual black holes for minds. Information goes in and is never seen again.