Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GC profiles stripping iframes

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006

      At least Loopy (or is it Dorky?) has been spotted in South Austin searching for (gasp!) WEEK OLD CACHES!!!!!

      On 8/1/06, Nick Silkey <nsilkey@...> wrote:

      Speaking of FTFs, does anybody know what happened to the TBI? Should
      I call the authorities? Its TBI Tuesday, and I somehow made my way
      onto four virgin logs without a Durango Cachemobile sideswiping me off
      Volente. Strange.

      ;)

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
        On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 20:37:21 -0500 "Nick Silkey" <nsilkey@...>
        writes:
        > Speaking of FTFs, does anybody know what happened to the TBI?
        > Should
        > I call the authorities? Its TBI Tuesday, and I somehow made my way
        > onto four virgin logs without a Durango Cachemobile sideswiping me
        > off
        > Volente. Strange.
        >
        > ;)

        Very strange.
        Maybe they were videotaping your happy dance for AFV?

        Brook McEldowney: The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely
        greater than the distance light travels in a year Â…only it tends to
        spiral, so it gets nowhere fast.
        Russ Jernigan: That's because most people have the equivalent of
        intellectual black holes for minds. Information goes in and is never seen
        again.