Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GC profiles stripping iframes

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
      Speaking of FTFs, does anybody know what happened to the TBI? Should
      I call the authorities? Its TBI Tuesday, and I somehow made my way
      onto four virgin logs without a Durango Cachemobile sideswiping me off
      Volente. Strange.

      ;)

      On 7/30/06, Stratman And The Hoot <StratmanAndTheHoot@...> wrote:

      > Nick,
      >
      > As small as that FTF list is, you should be able to fit it all on the normal page :P
      >
      > C/S

    • Julie Perrine
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006

        At least Loopy (or is it Dorky?) has been spotted in South Austin searching for (gasp!) WEEK OLD CACHES!!!!!

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
          On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 20:37:21 -0500 "Nick Silkey" <nsilkey@...>
          writes:
          > Speaking of FTFs, does anybody know what happened to the TBI?
          > Should
          > I call the authorities? Its TBI Tuesday, and I somehow made my way
          > onto four virgin logs without a Durango Cachemobile sideswiping me
          > off
          > Volente. Strange.
          >
          > ;)

          Very strange.
          Maybe they were videotaping your happy dance for AFV?

          Brook McEldowney: The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely
          greater than the distance light travels in a year Â…only it tends to
          spiral, so it gets nowhere fast.
          Russ Jernigan: That's because most people have the equivalent of
          intellectual black holes for minds. Information goes in and is never seen
          again.