Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Congrats to Mark and Allie on baby lowracer

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
      Many, many congratulations Mark and Allie! Welcome to the amazing trial... uh, trail... of parenthood.

      Henry
      DivasDude

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2006
        Thanks for all the congrats, really appreciate it...

        Baby and Momma are still doing fine. Dad's a physical & nervous
        wreck. ;-) Baby is eating and sleeping and generating the usual
        outputs in mass quantities. That's about all they do at this stage, I
        understand. He's what they call a "good kid." We've pretty much
        already learned what the different noises and cries mean. Mostly they
        mean he's hungry.

        We named him Skyler but I'm thinking that if we knew how enormous he
        was going to be and how much he was going to eat (continuously,
        ravenously, insatiably), we would have named him "Hugh Jass!" He's
        already outgrown most of his 0-3 month onesies. The boy's only 9 days
        old.

        There's a family photo on my blog at http://bungalowfountain.blogspot.com

        -mark

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Tanya Phillips"