Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TB's and Coins at Events???

  • Bob Chernow
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 1, 2006
      If you are talking about the Badger event, yes, and I am planning on
      making an appearance. See you there.

      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 1, 2006
        Yep, that's the one.  See you there!

        The Waterweasel mka Russ

        Russ Jernigan wrote:

        > Geocoins must be activated to be tracked and that does include
        > "Discovering" . It also includes your personal inventory.
        > Russ the waterweasel
        >
        > BTW, do you know about the event this coming Sunday at Duke's in
        > Georgetown? Barb (The Tygress) and I will be at that one. <G>

      • fRoGsKiN
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 3, 2006
          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Mire"
          <geocache@...> wrote:

          > My fellow Tush Brother has passed another milestone. This time the 2000
          > cache mark... Woo Hoo!!!

          Shiat, I am still lookin for 50 LOL.. My find to hide ratio is like
          1/3. I'm on the trails the next few weeks! Congrats my technical brutha!