Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] It's "just" 200 but...

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2006
      Actually, it's double 100 (which is 100 times 1).... sure, they add up to the big #s, but that's eventually, and EACH find is pretty darn cool.... or, "What they said." Rejoice with the higher-acheivers, but also rejoice in your now-count.  Because, after all, it's all about the FUN. And when I meet you at an event, it's "Hi, my name is Tygress/Barb, who are you?" not "How many finds?"
      Now, I may point out some of those big number folks, suggest you get to know them, and we'll all regale you with tales and tips....
      (ok, ok, I'm being preachy, I'll go sit down)
      On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:49:53 -0500 "Wayne Lind" <wlind@...> writes:
      JUST? 200 is a great milestone and a wonderful achievement! I think the fact that there are so many folks in this area with thousands of find, that there is a feeling that milestones that don't have an obscene number of zeros are not important. This couldn't be further from the truth! ALL milestone are important and worthy to be acknowleged. 200 is a great accomplishment, and when you consider not having a car, it's doubly so.
      Congratulations on your AWESOME milestone!