Re: Deafdillos 1000th cache!

  • A Allen (SEMIK)
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 31, 2006
      Congrats on your 1000th, Richard and Natalie! You guys really put
      up the numbers over the last month! See you at the 9K 9-Way event
      as guests of honor!!

      Audra and Matthew
      semik and mda_taz

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Beth Booth"
      <mbb2001@...> wrote:

      > Richard and Natalie found their 1000th cache this weekend in
      Pedernales State Park! Plus they did it in true Texas style - hiking
      3.5-miles round trip in 100 degree heat. But I guess heat doesn't
      bother dillos. Congratulations! Those last 300 were really quick.
      Now I guess it will be a 9K-9ways party on the 12th!