Congrats to Mark and Allie on baby lowracer

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2006
      Mom and Dad are exhausted and resting now. They are still mulling over
      the name, too tired to think now.

      Says he is feeding like a trooper, latched on for 65 minutes the first
      time!!! Wow, you go Allie!!!!

      Congratulations and welcome to the land of parenthood! I can't wait to
      see pics!!!!

      Mark says he's got Allies hair (thank god) and his face,
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWww!!!! How cute!

      love you guys! Hope to visit you again soon, better yet, come HOME!!!!

      Tanya & Chuck
    • Megindler@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2006
        Congratulations Mark and Allie!

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
          Many, many congratulations Mark and Allie! Welcome to the amazing trial... uh, trail... of parenthood.

          Henry
          DivasDude

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9, 2006
            Thanks for all the congrats, really appreciate it...

            Baby and Momma are still doing fine. Dad's a physical & nervous
            wreck. ;-) Baby is eating and sleeping and generating the usual
            outputs in mass quantities. That's about all they do at this stage, I
            understand. He's what they call a "good kid." We've pretty much
            already learned what the different noises and cries mean. Mostly they
            mean he's hungry.

            We named him Skyler but I'm thinking that if we knew how enormous he
            was going to be and how much he was going to eat (continuously,
            ravenously, insatiably), we would have named him "Hugh Jass!" He's
            already outgrown most of his 0-3 month onesies. The boy's only 9 days
            old.

            There's a family photo on my blog at http://bungalowfountain.blogspot.com

            -mark

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Tanya Phillips"