Re: Landmark Caching Numbers (et all)

  • Dick Young
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      I've mastered the slow going, 5 years and just now getting near 1000.
      There was that 400 day slump that really slowed things down ;( Like
      in golf...it's not the score it is the walk that's important. So in
      our little game it's the hunt, the numbers will come soon enough.
      Congrats to everyone who plays and especially those reaching even
      numbers too!
      Cache on Y'all,

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "mzmotomania"