Landmark Caching Numbers (et all)

  • mzmotomania
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 9:28 AM
      Congratulations to everyone hitting landmark numbers. Small or large
      it's how YOU look at it.

      I'm trying for 1000 by my 1 year anniversary, but it's slow going in
      the 100 + heat. I'm a wimp in the heat so I keep my eyes out for the
      P&Gs.

      Again, CONGRATS to everyone.

      Leslie
    • Dick Young
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31 10:14 AM
        I've mastered the slow going, 5 years and just now getting near 1000.
        There was that 400 day slump that really slowed things down ;( Like
        in golf...it's not the score it is the walk that's important. So in
        our little game it's the hunt, the numbers will come soon enough.
        Congrats to everyone who plays and especially those reaching even
        numbers too!
        Cache on Y'all,

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "mzmotomania"