Way OT: help please!!

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006

      If you’re at home and nothing much better to do read on…

      As of my post the other day you know I’m looking for a car.  I got a lead on what sounds like a good vehicle for a price I can afford.  The only problem is that I am in Leander and the car is in South Austin

      If any of you kindhearted people feel like pumping us down there I will pay for your gas.  You may or may not have to bring us home (hopefully you won’t).  I would definitely owe you big if you were able to do this!!!!  Call me ASAP if this is doable for you.

      Renee

      259-0566