Re: Did you get your APE tickets???

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2006
      Thanks, Candy.

      It's been a long, hard road, but from everyone's reactions, I'd say it
      was worth it.

      First there was the satisfaction is seeing something that started as a
      "hey, how about a..." kind of idea actually come to life. Then to see
      it being so well received. Well, what can I say.

      But let me state here and now that this was by no means a solo effort.
      Mrs. SQ had a BIG hand in getting htese on the streets. Even Miss SQ
      helped some. My "Anonymous Contributer" was the key to the whole
      thing. Even our very own Stratman was involved. He coded my order
      form, the code behind it, and did up some spreadheets and macros for
      me. The amazing part was how he managed to keep quiet about it the
      whole time! :D

      Please see my acknowledgements page at http://www.tsqtx.com/apecoin
      for all the kudos.

      For those that havn't seen it, that page has also been updated with
      photos of the coins (provided by budd-rdc) and there is a map page
      there now that shows where in the world the orders have come from.

      Howard

      <candylind@...> wrote:

      > We got our APE coins today and they look FANTASTIC. GREAT JOB,
      Howard!! :-)

      http://www.txga.net