RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Noober here

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 26 5:06 PM
      Hi Bryan,
      I am glad you found geocaching and this group. Unfortunately, the time we worked the closest together was prior to my addiction into geocaching. Most of the folks I work with today would tell you how lucky you are that I didn't start telling you about caching. They are tired of hearing about it.

      As far as Paul goes, He is definately an FTF machine.

      Wayne
      AKA The Outlaw.
      From: "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com>
      Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:12:23
      To:CentralTexasGeoc achers@yahoogrou ps.com

      Yep, here you are, but you forgot the most important thing I told you! You're supposed to put your game name under your real name so we can figure out who you are. I've been TRYING to train these guys for HOW MANY YEARS NOW????? Now, go back out and try it again....

      JUST KIDDING! LOL!

      Welcome to the gang.

      Julie
      Mrs. Captain Picard (see how easy it is?!!)

      On 7/25/06, fRoGsKiN <frogskin@cyber- rights.net : <mailto:frogskin@cyber- rights.net> > wrote:

      Wanted to say 'howdy' from another Austin crew member. Mrs. Captain
      Picard inspired me to join here. Another fellow geocacher and friend
      is bobchernow.. . And dangit hi_dude, quit finding everything first! lol
      Phil

      http://us.click. yahoo.com/ 7EuRwD/fOaOAA/ yQLSAA/YltolB/ TM

         http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/

         http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/