Travel Bugs

  • zeldaqueengeo
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 22, 2006
      Hi !! We are leaving for Colorado next Mon. Does anyone have any
      travel bugs that need to go that way? Let Me know and We can hook up
      somewhere.
    • Renee
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 22, 2006

        I do! I do!  He wants to travel “far and wide”.  Holler at me.

        Renee/zenfire

        Hi !! We are leaving for Colorado next Mon. Does anyone have any
        travel bugs that need to go that way? Let Me know and We can hook up
        somewhere.

      • Brad Herrick
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 22, 2006
          I live in Denver. I have a few that want to go back that way,
          depending on your route. Let me know if you'll be in the area! Brad
          (aka DrBeaker)
        • zeldaqueengeo
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 22, 2006
            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Brad Herrick"
            <brad_herrick@...> wrote:

            > I live in Denver. I have a few that want to go back that way,
            > depending on your route. Let me know if you'll be in the area! Brad
            > (aka DrBeaker)

            We will be caching in Colorado Springs on 31st and then will be in
            Brekenridge for the rest of the week
          • zeldaqueengeo
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 22, 2006
              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Renee" <zenfire@...>
              wrote:

              > I do! I do! He wants to travel "far and wide". Holler at me.
              >

              > Renee/zenfire

              Renee We can get Him to Colorado and then Shootie can take him on to
              Idaho if You want.....will be on the other side of the RIVER caching
              with Wayne tommorrow. We could maybe meet
            • Renee
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 22, 2006

                Candy and I were going to go to Temple last weekend and I picked Buzzy up in Georgetown with the intent of dropping him off in Temple.  After I had him we decided it was too hot and too late to make it to Temple so I still have him in my possession.  I would just like to help him move along.

                Hopefully we can meet up somewhere!

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 22, 2006
                  I have surgery scheduled for the 24th, but I hope to be up and caching
                  that weekend. Co Sprs is just 45 minutes away and I could do some
                  caching there. Send me a note when you get here and I'll see if I'm
                  and about yet! Brad (aka DrBeaker)
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 23, 2006
                    Wish *I* was a travel bug.
                    =sniffle=

                    On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 03:45:40 -0000 "zeldaqueengeo"
                    <zeldaqueengeo@...> writes:
                    > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Renee" <zenfire@...>
                    >
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I do! I do! He wants to travel "far and wide". Holler at me.
                    > >

                    > > Renee/zenfire

                    @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                    The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
                    source of all true art and science. --Albert Einstein
                  • Renee
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 23, 2006

                      LOL!!!  You so funny…  Wink

                      @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 23, 2006
                        and wanna go to Colorado....
                        ah well!

                        On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 21:31:10 -0500 "Renee" <zenfire@...> writes:

                        LOL!!!  You so funny…  Wink

                        On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 03:45:40 -0000 "zeldaqueengeo"
                        <zeldaqueengeo@ yahoo.com> writes:
                        > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Renee" <zenfire@... >
                        >
                        > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I do! I do! He wants to travel "far and wide". Holler at me.
                        > >

                        > > Renee/zenfire

                        &g

                        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

                      • zeldaqueengeo
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 1, 2006
                          Hi We are going to The Katrina Survivor's Event in Mississippi in two
                          weeks. Does anyone have TB's that need to go that way ??
                          So excited, We are going caching in a SWAMP !!! Addicted & Lovin' It !!