Offline for a Week

  • Lou Catozzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2006
      I will be out of touch until July 31st and will not be able to monitor
      the mailing list. The only real concern is if a new list member posts
      something. New members are on probation when they join and the first
      geocaching related post gets them off probation. Any posting of this
      sort will need to be dealt with by the other moderator alone in my
      absence.

      Lou AKA
      PI Joe

      Off to Colorado! See you all in a week.