Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] regional association, license plates

  • Diann Black
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2002

      The area that we cover is still under disussion. We should be able to answer that soon.  Will let you know. What would your opinion be?

       Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:

      How far does this proposed regional association reach? Would DFW be
      included? Also, I'm sure some of the folks up there would like to
      hear about the license plates. Would you please email me
      (candyNOSPAMlind@...) and let me know if I could copy your
      messages to their discussion board if you haven't contacted someone
      up there already? Thanks!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy

      Do you Yahoo!?