Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Need a Caching Buddy on the 4th??

  • Peter M. Maurer
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 4 7:48 AM
      I think that's probably farther than you wanted to drive anyway, Candy.

      --Pete (DrHogg)

      At 08:58 AM 7/4/2006, you wrote:

      SORRY I didn't get this in time -- I already had a route planned with TeamKaos (Zenfire) that will probably be a little bit easier on the fuel bill ... ;)

      Hope you and Mommy Lowracer have a great 4th!

      Candy

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Lowracer" <lowracer@...> wrote:

      > Candy,
      >
      > I know it's not after 6AM yet, but meet me at the following
      > coordinates. I know of an area with hundreds of easy caches you
      > haven't found yet!
      >
      > N 37° 41.570 W 097° 17.330
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Candy Lind"
      > candylind@ wrote:
      > >

      > > Do you need a caching buddy for Independence Day?

    • Richard Young
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 4 8:14 AM
        Chris, when you lead another trip to Airman, please
        sign the log for me, don't forget to say 'Cache on'.
        You might alos take a picture to prove my name is in
        the log cause that's the only way I'll ever see this
        one! Glad some folks like this sort of adventure,
        I'll stick to water and airplanes.
        Cache on,
        DY aka Blizzard

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • inspectorgadget@skywonders.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 4 11:47 AM
          I'd be interested! Before Friday if possible, go out of town then.

          Dan

        • Grajek
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 4 1:44 PM