Caching your way to Houston via 290

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 3 10:40 AM

      I decided this needed to have its own thread. YOU TOO, CAN EDIT SUBJECT LINES AND REMOVE REDUNDANT LENGTH FROM YOUR POSTS!! (HINT HINT)

      1. Dick, mda_taz and SEMIK's "Potato" caches that were placed for Wayne's 5K event are definitely coat and tie friendly, and none are over 2 miles off 290.
      2. Wayne will be listing a new cache shortly in the same vicinity
      3. I didn't get all the caches I wanted to hide placed in time for the event, but keep your eyes open because a trip east is pending in the next few days.
      4. One of my hides will be a new multi starting in Giddings. Redirector will be coat and tie friendly but the final will be one where you'll want to come back ready for a bit of a hike.

      TexasGal was a 290 corridor pioneer and I'm trying to follow in her footsteps! :D Speaking of which ...
      5. Giddings Guilty is going to make a comeback and finders of the first incarnation will be welcome to come find the second.

      Candy

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Young" <rtyoungster@...> wrote:

      > I've a business trip to Porter soon.  any suggestions for quick, 'coat
      > and tie' caches?
      > Cache on,
      > DY

    • Richard Young
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 3 4:49 PM
        Great news, It is surprising how fast I can get to
        Houston without stopping for caches. I ready to slow
        down! Thanks, I'll be on the lookout for the Giddings
        hides.
        Cache on!
        DY

        http://mail.yahoo.com