RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Caches Along A Route 'Feature'

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 3, 2006

      I didn’t do any caching in Porter.  Unfortunately, I had other, more pressing business to attend to.  I did, however, do some in Magnolia if you go over that way.  I think the only one I would attempt without my grungies (or in a suit) is Nighty Night (GCKX6J).  That one is near Magnolia and if you’re driving could sort of be on your way home as it’s not too far from 290.

      Zenfire

      Renee

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 3, 2006

        I decided this needed to have its own thread. YOU TOO, CAN EDIT SUBJECT LINES AND REMOVE REDUNDANT LENGTH FROM YOUR POSTS!! (HINT HINT)

        1. Dick, mda_taz and SEMIK's "Potato" caches that were placed for Wayne's 5K event are definitely coat and tie friendly, and none are over 2 miles off 290.
        2. Wayne will be listing a new cache shortly in the same vicinity
        3. I didn't get all the caches I wanted to hide placed in time for the event, but keep your eyes open because a trip east is pending in the next few days.
        4. One of my hides will be a new multi starting in Giddings. Redirector will be coat and tie friendly but the final will be one where you'll want to come back ready for a bit of a hike.

        TexasGal was a 290 corridor pioneer and I'm trying to follow in her footsteps! :D Speaking of which ...
        5. Giddings Guilty is going to make a comeback and finders of the first incarnation will be welcome to come find the second.

        Candy

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Young" <rtyoungster@...> wrote:

        > I've a business trip to Porter soon.  any suggestions for quick, 'coat
        > and tie' caches?
        > Cache on,
        > DY

      • Richard Young
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 3, 2006
          Great news, It is surprising how fast I can get to
          Houston without stopping for caches. I ready to slow
          down! Thanks, I'll be on the lookout for the Giddings
          hides.
          Cache on!
          DY

          http://mail.yahoo.com